Sunday, February 18, 2007

The Evidence

I've said before on this blog. I'm going to say it again. (I haven't said it yet, but I will...)

I just came across a Pixies video that I had never seen.

(I haven't said it yet, but I will...)

Minimalist to an extreme - I'm betting the entire video cost less than a grand to produce - and yet unlike many other extreme minimalist videos, it's very watchable...

(I haven't said it yet, but I will...)



The slow motion is pretty fascinating.

(I haven't said it yet, but...)

The Pixies were fucking genius. One of the best acts ever.

P.S. For the record, as much as the sentiments above are genuine and from the heart, this entry was as much about testing embedding video as anything else... after all, I'd pretty much expressed the sentiment already.

No comments: